- This questionnaire is for dogs from older generations who have never had a DNA sample submitted to the study.
- Fields with a red asterisks must be completed before your submission will be accepted.
- Please be sure to select the correct breed from the list.
- Owner information is required.
- If you could, please send a copy of your dog’s pedigree with your name to the following address:
Canine Genetic Analysis Project (CGAP)
Department of Animal Science
University of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616-8521
- Please mail copies of medical records pertinent to diagnosis and blood test results at the time of diagnosis. You can fax the information to the Oberbauer Lab, Department of Animal Science 530-752-0175 or mail to Oberbauer Lab, Canine Genetic Analysis Project (CGAP), Department of Animal Science, University of California, One Shields Avenue, Davis, CA 95616-8521.