Donate by Credit Card
Your tax-deductible contribution will directly benefit our canine research projects. Please accept our heartfelt thanks for your generosity.
Donate by Check
Send your check made payable to “UC Regents” (in the memo portion of the check write Canine Genetic Analysis Project):
Department of Animal Science
Attn: Anita Oberbauer
University of California
One Shields Avenue
Davis, CA 95616-8521
Foundations and Organizations
In addition to the many individuals who have generously supported our research, we thank the following foundations and organizations:
- AKC Canine Health Foundation
- American Belgian Tervuren Club
- American Kennel Club (AKC)
- BeaCon For Health:The Bearded Collie Foundation for Health
- Bearded Collie Club of America
- Belgian Sheepdog Club of America
- Giant Schnauzer Club of America
- Great Dane Club of America
- Leonberger Club of America
- Mastiff Club of America
- Mastiff Club of America’s Seizure Disorder Sub-Committee
- Morris Animal Foundation
- Orthopedic Foundation for Animals
- Poodle Club of America
- Poodle Club of America Foundation
- Portuguese Water Dog Club of America
- Portuguese Water Dog Foundation, Inc.
- West Highland White Terrier Club of America
The Addison’s work is a collaborative study between UC Davis, Åke Hedhammar from the Swedish University of Agricultural Sciences (SLU) and Kerstin Lindblad-Toh from Uppsala Univeristy, Sweden and the Broad Institute of Harvard, Cambridge.
The Epilepsy work is a collaborative study between UC Davis and Hannes Lohi from the University of Helsinki, Finland.
The SLO work is sponsored by BeaCon For Health:The Bearded Collie Foundation for Health.