Before proceeding, please be sure your breed is listed:
- Addison’s: Great Dane, Leonberger, Portuguese Water Dog & West Highland White Terrier
- Epilepsy: Belgian Tervuren, Belgian Sheepdog, Giant Schnauzer, English Mastiff, Miniature Poodle & Toy Poodle
- Addison’s and/or SLO: Bearded Collie (you will receive a questionnaire for Addison’s and SLO when requesting a kit for Bearded Collies)
- Addison’s and/or Epilepsy: Standard Poodle (you will receive a questionnaire for Addison’s and Epilepsy when requesting a kit for Standard Poodles.
To receive a buccal swab sample collection kit by mail, please click on the form link below to enter your mailing information. Please note that some fields must be completed before your submission will be accepted.
- We need both affected and healthy older dogs (>7 years old) for the study.
- The information that you enter will be used to create your mailing label, please ensure the information is accurate.
- You should receive your kit within 10 – 14 business days.
If your dog has genotype data in the form of a zip file (tfam/tped files) and you would be willing to send the data to our study, please email the file to email@example.com Please include a health questionnaire with each dog’s data file submission. Owners who submit genotyping data are encouraged to submit a DNA sample from their dog(s) so that we may have a DNA sample in our laboratory for more in depth genotyping analysis.